Constituent Service

I am committed to serving my constituents and the residents of Maryland. I use my legislative experience to assist you whenever possible to navigate challenging situations as they arise. If you require help, please submit one of the following forms or call 410-841-3331 and I will make every effort to assist you.

In addition to the resources that I can provide, listed below are some others you may find helpful.


The General Assembly of Maryland

Maryland Government

Harford County

The County Council of Harford County

Harford County Government

City of Aberdeen

Town of Bel Air

City of Havre de Grace

For Kids

Library of Congress for Kids

Maryland for Kids

Environmental Protection Agency for Kids